Friday, October 17, 2008

June 29, 2003 Log

Due to a computer glitch the June 29, 2003 Log of our final On-Line meeting of Rhoades/Rhodes/Rhoads folk is lost somewhere in the nether world of zeros and ones.

Thanks to all the nice people who have attended these meetings on AOL over the past seven and a half years. I have enjoyed meeting each and every one of you and some of you are among my very own folk.

Because Ihave developed eye problems related to aging I am giving up ths quarterly meetings. Coyote Brown has been kind enough to organize a group chat on AOL and another on Yahoo called

RHOESBUDIREUNION group

These groups can be attended by family who are not on AOL and they offer means of leaving messages, pictures and as I understand it are open to the public.

Thanks again for your company. I will leave the search pages on the internet and will add information as long as I can if you would like to send me your linage profiles at BUDI@AOL.com and have not already done so

Fond Regards,

No comments: