Friday, October 17, 2008

No Log for the Sept 26th, 1999

No Log for the Sept 26th, 1999 Scheduled Meeting

As some of you know the host was in MD and PA researching Rhoades/Rhodes etc. roots during the month of September. GFS CheriM had gratiously agreed to host the Sept 26th RHOADES/RHODES/RHOADS Reunion on line on AOL with the help of JECE1948 in my absense.

Cheri had a computer glitch which resulted in loss of your E-Mail addresses for the purpose of sending out reminders before the meeting. While I had E-Mail access from libraries over hotmail I could not access my own home computer to resend her the list while I was away from home.

Cheri signed in at the 10:00 PM hour on the 26th of September and hung around a half hour but no one appeared so there is no log to send out or to post to the Web page for those not on AOL.

The next Scheduled RHOADES/RHODES/RHOADS On-Line reunion is scheduled for Sunday Dec.26th at 10:00 pm in the Family Reunion Room on AOL

I will post the Mailing list to my Web Page for both the 135 of you on AOL and the 90 Rhoades etc. researchers who are on the internet but who are not on AOL. That will enabe you all to make direct quries to each other in case it develops that too few of you are interested in live quarterly chats to justify the time to schedule them as we have in the past.

I would appreciate hearing from any of you who might have suggestions on the subject of continuiong the live chats on AOL.

Regards, Rhodes J. Isenhart Jr.

BUDI@AOL.com and GFS bud@AOL.com

No comments: